The Beavertail: Challenger 50 Trailer has been designed with the operator in mind. The sloped extension on the rear frame is perfect for allowing a wide range of equipment including scissor lifts to be loaded safely and easily onto the trailer without the use of an additional ramp.
Ideal for the hire industry - replaceable chequerplate mudguards available.
Be confident that you are towing a fully legal, fully approved, high strength steel trailer that is mechanically braked on all four wheels with the highest quality independent braking system on the market.
Price includes GST
100% federally approved in all Australian States.
This trailer is ECWVTA Type Approved
- Braked twin axle
- 19mm thick non-slip Phenolic resin deck
- Shallow, low loading angle for greater safety
- Spare wheel & carrier optional
- Concealed wiring loom to protect from the elements
- Adjustable height tow hitch – 3 positions to suit towing vehicle
Fitted with locking hitch - security for your investment
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 2700kg
- Unladen Weight: 585kg
- Carrying capacity: 2115kg
- Internal length 2770mm
- Internal width 1260mm
- Overall length 4650mm
- Overall width 1800mm
- Overall height 1800mm
- 165/R13C radial wheels & tyres